« Fido offers $10 off for 6 months to select customers of its $50/15GB 'winback' plan | Main | Disney gives a dying fan and his family an early screening of 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' »
Sunday
Dec012019

Fujifilm update brings advanced gimbal controls to the X-T3 camera

Fujifilm is working with gimbal makers like DJI, Shenzhen Gudsen, and Zhiyung to bring granular control to the X-T3. An upcoming firmware update will allow you to start and stop video recording and control settings like aperture, exposure compensation, ISO, and shutter speed. With products like the Crane 2 and Ronin S/SC, you can use the focus control knob to control focus on the electronic lenses manually. While the update is mostly for gimbals, it can be used for certain DJI drones, too.

The update will also improve Fujifilm's eye AF tracking, auto-focus, and face-detection performance. The company said the update should arrive around mid-December.

Source: Engadget=

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>